Pro optimální uživatelský zážitek si prosím aktualizujte svůj flash player. Kliknutím sem si stáhnětě poslední verzi Adobe Flash.

AlexMc

AlexMc | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
49 ocenění
I'm an enlighten Crystal Indigo Lightworker. My super positive energy will uplift and change your Life. God is my inspiration and guidance. God's light and high vibration energies are flowing trough me straight to you. Feel Gods healing and Love.I use Tarot Cards to help you get a more positive outlook on your situation, with GREAT accuracy.
jazyky
  • Angličtina

Stěna AlexMc

140/140 

Dosáhl(a) jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

•   hopelovesun před 3 dny
    Odpovědět

she is amazing i love her she is one your best reader. thank you for great rendering

•   beanie23 před 4 dny
    Odpovědět

She's the best! Thank you my indigo sister!!! <3

•   Angelwingss7 před 14 dny
    Odpovědět

tks again! awesome!

•   Angelwingss7 před 14 dny
    Odpovědět

Excellent reading once again. Thank You!

•   hopelovesun před 15 dny
    Odpovědět

she is so good i just love her i will trust her she say it as it is and show you the card also i love her .than you so much.

•   hopelovesun před 16 dny
    Odpovědět

she is very good reader i have come to her many time i love her

•   Angelwingss7 před 18 dny
    Odpovědět

Excellent reading once again. Thank you so much!

•   brian82 před 18 dny
    Odpovědět

Thank You Very Much Alex :)

•   whiteopals před 22 dny
    Odpovědět

Alex is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!! She is such a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL PSYCHIC, and an even better person. She is fantastic, & I am now, & am always utterly grateful to her. I have no idea how she can read so much from her tarot cards, but SHE DOES. PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT HER. You will NOT be disappointed. She is worth every bit of your time & money, and will tell you everything you need to know.

•   beanie23 před 1 měsíci
    Odpovědět

She's the best :) I love her positive energy as well. And she's my new favorite! Grateful to find her on Oranum!!

Ukázat další příspěvky  

140/140 

Dosáhli jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings