Pro optimální uživatelský zážitek si prosím aktualizujte svůj flash player. Kliknutím sem si stáhnětě poslední verzi Adobe Flash.

Zeus1976

Zeus1976 | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
13 ocenění
Only 2.49 per min, I am a gifted psychic, I use no tools, I tap into your energy and let Spirit share whatever information it deems pertinent. For the past 15 years, I have been working as a professional clairvoyant, clairsentient and clairaudient. I give you a choice: ask me your question or let Spirit guide your reading
jazyky
  • Angličtina, francouzština

Stěna Zeus1976

140/140 

Dosáhl(a) jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

•   rosy68 před 8 měsíci
    Odpovědět

Thanks Zeus for the accurate reading.
    Ur always spot on!

•   Niroshani95 před 8 měsíci
    Odpovědět

I felt so comfortable with him. He seems so genuine and caring. He helped me feel at ease at a difficult time. I want to thank him so much <3.

•   miamay před 2 roky
    Odpovědět

I would give a 5 star but the rating button will not allow me to put 5. It's stuck on 4. But I had a wonderful read with an honest and truthful approach. He helped me see my potential about the question I had. He was able to connect to me and the person I had questions about quickly. He was able to connect with how they are feeling and my feelings. I thought it was an amazing read. :)

•   achuram před 2 roky
    Odpovědět

hai

•   rosy68 před 3 roky
    Odpovědět

Good read!
    Will come back for update!!!

140/140 

Dosáhli jste maximální délku této zprávy (140 znaků).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings