For en ideal brugeroplevelse, opdater venligst din flash player. Klik her for at hente den seneste version af Adobe Flash.

Gisela27

Gisela27 | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
145 rater
Welcome, I work with various card decks, my clairvoyance, energy work, blockade resolution, coaching, healing stones, love rituals, runes and much more.... Hallo, ich arbeite mit verschiedenen Kartendecks, meiner Hellsicht, Energie Arbeit, Blockaden Auflösung, Coaching, Heilsteine, Liebes-Rituale uvm.
Sprog
  • Engelsk, Tysk

Gisela27's Væg

140/140 

Du nået maximum længde af beskeden (140 Karakter)

•   sandra991 5 dage siden
    Nymfoman

Gisela is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL. I cannot recommend her enough. Please, please contact her. She is absolutely terrific and she will help you with anything you need to know. She is terrific!!!

•   debbie1231 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

thanks back for update she very fast and understanding to my situation i waiting to see everything come together for me and my situation thanks for you guiding .

•   debbie1231 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

hi back for feed back thanks Gisela it was wonderful news i appreciate the info I will be back for more update thanks you

•   Walls12 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

BRILLIANT !

•   gypsysnail79 2 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

A brilliant medium! So spot on and accurate with everything omg! :)

•   sandra991 2 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

Excellent reading. Thanks so much!! You are wonderful and I appreciate you.

•   whiteopals 4 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

An excellent reading as always. Bless you. Thank you for always helping me.

•   KocsardyVanessa 4 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

This was my first time trying out the live chat with Gisela27 and I am quite satisfied :) She is very sweet and kind. I definitely recommend having a tarot card session with her. I will definitely take her advise from the tarot cards !

•   whiteopals 4 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

Gisela is BEYOND WONDERFUL. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT HER. Her rates are so reasonable and she is an EXCEPTIONAL PSYCHIC. She will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know, and will do it quickly. I cannot recommend her enough. She is tremendous.

•   debbie1231 4 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

hi back for update she fast and straight forward thanks gisela will be back for more update.

Vis flere indgange  

140/140 

Du har nået den maksimale længde af denne besked (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings