For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

BridgetteVee

BridgetteVee | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
21 rates
THE 30+ years of cultivation of my psychic and clairvoyant ability..i call it aGIFT from A DEVINE SOURCE..brought me to understand much of this earth Realm..USING DIFFERENT modalities =ASTRO-charts -oracles TAROT-MEDIUMSHIP-esp- I am able to correctly interpret your QUEST..and ANSWERS .. SEEING WHAT IS LINED UP FOR love-finance-career-future EVENTS..thus guide and align,trust and MIRACLES HAPPEN
Languages
  • English

BridgetteVee's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   Your Support Team 5 months ago

Your Support Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

•   Your Support Team 1 year ago

•   Your Support Team 2 years ago

•   pepono11 3 years ago

Nice reading, very spiritual lady. Thanks

•   in2itive1 3 years ago

Great reading and very quiick to respond to all my questions. Highly recommend. Thank you!

•   BridgetteVee 3 years ago

Today a new beginning..remembering that you are co-creator..let me guide you to what i intuit in your path ..ALL dreams aspirations will be in your grasp ...over 30 years of dilligent cultivation of my divine gift to help guide and see what i intuit for each soul have proven i have ability to be your seer medium and guide blessings bridgetteveep..trust in your connection with me as your psychic clairvoyant..NAMASTE..love and light to all sentient beings

•   BridgetteVee 3 years ago

HELLO i am here for you ,,psychic insight- answers to questions- all issues can be resolved..let me guide you to what is lined up and bring fruition to all desires and dreams you want on you PATH AHEAD..come for a reading and see how all your wishes for the greater good of your soulpath is possible..i wish you LOVE AND LIGHT ..NAMASTE BRIDGETTEVEE

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings