Para una experiencia de usuario ideal, por favor actualice su reproductor flash. Clic aquí para descargar la última versión de Adobe Flash.

AliceWithLove

AliceWithLove | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
344 Puntuación
i am a Natural spiritual healer AliceWithLove with lot of energies_ i do energy reading _ I have experience from the last 5-10 years _ I love to help people_ Join me in private and I will guide you according to your stars situation and I will try to give you peace through my abilities_ I have direct contact with my spirit guides_ I see things very clearly and receive vision from spirit:)
Lengua
  • Inglés

Muro de AliceWithLove

140/140 

Usted ha llegado al límite de este mensaje (140 caracteres)

•   cousezy25 hace 14 días
    Responder

she very nice to me :)

•   cousezy25 hace 1 mes
    Responder

she is always nice and tries to help as much as she can she make a good friend hugs

•   DDHD1331 hace 2 meses
    Responder

What a lovely reading from a kind soul. I will be back.

•   cousezy25 hace 2 meses
    Responder

she is always very very nice to me and she know so much hugs

•   cucciololila hace 4 meses
    Responder

I have done many readings with Alice. Very professional. Super friendly. Her accuracy is spot on. Highly recommended.

•   cousezy25 hace 6 meses
    Responder

she is always very nice to me and a good friend :) thanks :)

•   cousezy25 hace 7 meses
    Responder

she is one of my good friend on her and she always dos what she can to help me and be there for me! :) and I love her sense Of humor!

•   lauren1642 hace 7 meses
    Responder

Alice was amazing, she was very helpful and I felt she really cared and wanted to help. She helped me open my eyes to a situation. AMAZING!

•   izamarh90 hace 7 meses
    Responder

Thank you for your time, I will be coming back because I know you will help me get the answers that I need in order to be at peace.

•   sunshine1234 hace 7 meses
    Responder

Thank you for your time. Great reading. This reader is honest and reads from her heart. No fluff here. She is great

Mostrar más elementos  

140/140 

Ha alcanzado la longitud máxima de este mensaje (140 caracteres).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings