Para una experiencia de usuario ideal, por favor actualice su reproductor flash. Clic aquí para descargar la última versión de Adobe Flash.

PsychicXanda

PsychicXanda | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
31 Puntuación
Psychic MEDIUM & HEALER - Direct Channeling - No personal details required - just your questions. Author of Ignite Your Life with Chackra Sparks! More than 35 years EMPOWERING thousands world wide (including celebrities) & recovery from CHRONIC PAIN + SLEEPLESS NIGHTS. Mentor for Beginners and Advanced professionals to develop their spiritual Gifts. Come to my free chat now :)
Lengua
  • Inglés, Portugués

Muro de PsychicXanda

140/140 

Usted ha llegado al límite de este mensaje (140 caracteres)

•   LibraDragon11 hace 23 días
    Responder

Xanda Always Brightens My Spirit!! She has predicted many thing's that have come to pass. She is very uplifting and guides me with sound advice to open the door of possibilities. I am so grateful for her!!

•   LibraDragon11 hace 3 meses
    Responder

Thank you for the advice. I appreciate your help. I will try my best to make the changes I need.

•   PsychicXanda hace 4 meses
    Responder

sankwi

I will have to tell you all of your predictions so far have come true.
    Long time ago I came to a private reading with you. I was heading to a job interview. I asked you if I would get the job. You told me no, I wouldn't but, you saw that I am supposed to start my own company. By that time, I had no idea. I was like what does Xanda talks about? And here we are, I am strugging with my own company

•   LibraDragon11 hace 6 meses
    Responder

Dear Xanda,
    Thank you for giving me the most wonderful reading, and channeling my loved ones. I appreciate you sharing your gift with me. You have enlighten me and encouraged me in so many ways. I trust your predictions because they have always come true. Blessings of Love & Light to you!

•   VincentX hace 7 meses
    Responder

Outstanding reading - excellent insights and amazing accuracy. Kind and sensitive. Highly recommended! Thank you!!

•   Lstubb hace 3 años
    Responder

She really is great and I can't wait to see if her predictions come to pass. I will be back to let you know.

•   luciesound hace 3 años
    Responder

was in private reading for 10usd a min and she was on the phone and did not respond for over 3 min

•   PsychicXanda hace 3 años
    Responder

hi luciesound, I went to members area to take an urgent call (accident) and while on the phone did not hear the bell from private chat as I took my phones off. I deeply apologise for this unacceptable incident. Please come to my free chat in order to get your money back. Brilliant Blessings.xxx

•   PsychicXanda hace 3 años
    Responder

surabhee´testimonial : ´She had a great sense of the circumstance of the person. I am amazed at how quickly she connected and how she went to the root of the problem. She helped me heal my energy and I felt truly refreshed after the experience

•   jimparksIII hace 3 años
    Responder

very good reading wor

Mostrar más elementos  

140/140 

Ha alcanzado la longitud máxima de este mensaje (140 caracteres).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings