Saadaksesi parhaan käyttäjäkokemuksen, ole hyvä ja päivitä flash playerisi. Klikkaa tästä ladataksesi viimeisimmän version Adobe Flashistä.

KINGTAROT777

KINGTAROT777 | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
7 arviot
I have experience in the world of the paranormal for more than twenty five years. I believe in the power of the mind to predict the future, but I also believe in the power of the Tarot and my ability to interpret it for you. The voices of the spirits are the back to me and close to me, they advise me, to give you the right answers. I wait for you.
Kielet
  • Englanti

KINGTAROT777:n seinä

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   KINGTAROT777 3 kuukautta sitten
    Vastaa

If all your tears that you shed in love for the man or woman you really loved could rain from heaven, these people could truly understand the suffering that exploded inside you when they either left you or betrayed you. Perhaps in this way he or she whom you loved would understand your pain born from the love for them and thus they will wonder why they made you suffer. And that's why they will decide one day to come back to you, to ask for your forgiveness and to give you their heart and their love in the palm of their hands if you want to forgive them and love them again.

•   KINGTAROT777 4 kuukautta sitten
    Vastaa

The bird fly upon the tree branch and it began to sing with his chirping. Under the tree there is you that watch the bird upon the branch. Slowly you understand the song that the bird sing because he sing the song of your life. His song it is very insightful and so beatiful, full of joy, why? Because to the end of this song the bird says tu you:
    Listen to me, you always have to be happy in to your life also if it is bad and hard becauce there is always a time to cry.

•   KINGTAROT777 5 kuukautta sitten
    Vastaa

Seeks inside you the thruth and what you truely want from yourself. Fate offers you a lot of chance to find your goal in your life and fate offers you a lot of chooses to conquer your success in life, love, job, career. If you leave that the others people conditionate your choises and that they can create on you a unbalance, then your way is ended and your fate will go to the dogs and so it will be impossible to re-conquer your balance and you life. So be strength, be you wisde and uses your wisdom to be the first and not the last.

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings