Saadaksesi parhaan käyttäjäkokemuksen, ole hyvä ja päivitä flash playerisi. Klikkaa tästä ladataksesi viimeisimmän version Adobe Flashistä.

SunflowerMystic

SunflowerMystic | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
71 arviot
DEMO TODAY AT 4:30PM (EST)!!! Mediumship and Yes/No Questions as the spirits lead.
Kielet
  • Englanti

SunflowerMystic:n seinä

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   DRaquel22 5 kuukautta sitten
    Vastaa

very nice lady and easy to understand thanks a lot.

•   Rewritingmystory 6 kuukautta sitten
    Vastaa

Thank you so much! You got to my entire family line on the other side real quick. I just needed to hear from them, nothing specific. That meant a lot to me. Sorry they pushed you around lol They did that when they were here too. :D It just confirmed that they are still helping me heal. Thanks again.

•   pinzz1905 6 kuukautta sitten
    Vastaa

very friendly!!!

•   Tiffanyperdomo 8 kuukautta sitten
    Vastaa

Thank you so much!

•   Supersteffy 8 kuukautta sitten
    Vastaa

thanks for your efforts You are right I know your message of love in Jesus and to just do what he would.

•   thisjourney 10 kuukautta sitten
    Vastaa

Wonderful reader!

•   LightndSoulGirl 1 vuosi sitten
    Vastaa

I appreciate you for your honesty and the clarity you provided with me. Super authentic reading and I look forward to speaking to you in the future!

•   hesmec 1 vuosi sitten
    Vastaa

Always connects in a really deep way. I'm grateful for Sunflower, not just because of her gifts, but also her guidance.

•   jasmine12341 1 vuosi sitten
    Vastaa

sHe is amazing

•   Jaquira22 1 vuosi sitten
    Vastaa

Great reading :)

Näytä lisää merkintöjä  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings