Pour une expérience utilisateur idéale, veuillez mettre à jour votre lecteur flash. Cliquez ici pour télécjarger la dernière version d Adobe Flash.

CosmicMomma

CosmicMomma | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
34 votes
A strong spiritual connection to the Divine, wisdom of my years, passion for the esoteric, metaphysical, mystical and magical, combined with a keen mind and a super sense of humor make me a compassionate , clear, and concise reader. and guide. When not working with people, I live my artist life of fine art, colors, textures, designs and joyful gratitude!
Langue
  • Anglais

Le mur de CosmicMomma

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale pour ce message (140 caractères).

•   heavensangel242 Il y a 9 mois.
    Répondre

thank you so much! you were nice and welcoming energy and answered my questions precisely and accurately

•   lizlane1 Il y a 1 an.
    Répondre

This is a disgrace

I was on this site for less than ten minutes having paid£35.99 appaling and exploitative at its best

Rating 1

•   brian82 Il y a 1 an.
    Répondre

ty very much :)

•   Spiritofyou Il y a 2 d'années.
    Répondre

Hello Cosmic Momma. Thank you so much for your help. This is Spiritofyou. Take care.

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale de ce message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings