Pour une expérience utilisateur idéale, veuillez mettre à jour votre lecteur flash. Cliquez ici pour télécjarger la dernière version d Adobe Flash.

theGuardian

theGuardian | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
70 votes
Master Dæmonologist & Hermetic Adept - in Direct Alignment to Source - able to channel ArchAngels & your Highest-Selves in all densities & realms. Teacher & Practitioner of ZepTepi Polarization & Etheric Healing. the Last Warlock, reading from Tarot de los Angeles & Lucifer’s Tarot : authentic Crystal Ball Divination : Arcana Mundi Revelar : Occult-Astrologist & Soul-Blueprint analysis & retrieval
Langue
  • Anglais, Allemand, Français

Le mur de theGuardian

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale pour ce message (140 caractères).

•   ar00x2 Il y a 1 mois.
    Répondre

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you guardian!!! This is the best reading I have ever had in a long time!! Thank u for clarifying everything for me. I will be working on what I have to. See you soon again my soul friend.

•   mariajodie Il y a 2 mois.
    Répondre

thank you so much

•   Hyacinth00 Il y a 4 mois.
    Répondre

Thank you so much. Accurate readings. Awesome advice ❤️❤️❤️

•   swong74 Il y a 4 mois.
    Répondre

Thank you for helping me to figure out who to help and not. PLUS I NEED TO REST!!!! I am soooo tired and burnt out that I would be of no use to anyone if I continue like this.

•   swong74 Il y a 4 mois.
    Répondre

Thank you for confirming my feelings about the three people I wanted confirmation. Thank you for being so quick and respectful.

•   myeyesea Il y a 5 mois.
    Répondre

thank you guardian very insightful and helpful so caring and kind

•   myeyesea Il y a 5 mois.
    Répondre

thank you the guardian your very connected and insightful helpful and 10 star

•   Walls12 Il y a 5 mois.
    Répondre

what an amazing reader ! hopefully all comes to pass

•   Sderivero Il y a 8 mois.
    Répondre

Thank you. You are god sent! Sorry I could not hear the last part. :(

•   RNSchmidt Il y a 10 mois.
    Répondre

thanks for the healing energy session today

Afficher plus de données  

140/140 

Vous avez atteint la longueur maximale de ce message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings