A legideálisabb felhasználói élmény érdekében frissítsd a flash lejátszódat. Kattints ide az Adobe Flash legújabb verziójáért.

SunflowerMystic

SunflowerMystic | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
71 értékelés
DEMO TODAY AT 4:30PM (EST)!!! Mediumship and Yes/No Questions as the spirits lead.
Nyelvek
  • Angol

SunflowerMystic Üzenőfala

140/140 

Elérted az üzenet maximális méretét (140 karakter).

•   DRaquel22 5 hónapja
    Válasz

very nice lady and easy to understand thanks a lot.

•   Rewritingmystory 6 hónapja
    Válasz

Thank you so much! You got to my entire family line on the other side real quick. I just needed to hear from them, nothing specific. That meant a lot to me. Sorry they pushed you around lol They did that when they were here too. :D It just confirmed that they are still helping me heal. Thanks again.

•   pinzz1905 6 hónapja
    Válasz

very friendly!!!

•   Tiffanyperdomo 8 hónapja
    Válasz

Thank you so much!

•   Supersteffy 8 hónapja
    Válasz

thanks for your efforts You are right I know your message of love in Jesus and to just do what he would.

•   thisjourney 10 hónapja
    Válasz

Wonderful reader!

•   LightndSoulGirl 1 éve
    Válasz

I appreciate you for your honesty and the clarity you provided with me. Super authentic reading and I look forward to speaking to you in the future!

•   hesmec 1 éve
    Válasz

Always connects in a really deep way. I'm grateful for Sunflower, not just because of her gifts, but also her guidance.

•   jasmine12341 1 éve
    Válasz

sHe is amazing

•   Jaquira22 1 éve
    Válasz

Great reading :)

További bejegyzések  

140/140 

Elérted a maximumhosszát ennek az üzenetnek (140 karakter).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings