A legideálisabb felhasználói élmény érdekében frissítsd a flash lejátszódat. Kattints ide az Adobe Flash legújabb verziójáért.

jeter28

jeter28 | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
274 értékelés
$5.99 a minute, with over 20,000 readings! I am an intuitive who just knows. I see things very clearly and receive visions from spirit. I also am shown events, via my dreams, which later, have come to fruition. I work within the hands of God and do believe he provides my spiritual foundation. I live by the rule that living a peaceful and happy life, filled with love, brings you happiness.
Nyelvek
  • Angol

jeter28 Üzenőfala

140/140 

Elérted az üzenet maximális méretét (140 karakter).

•   lady71 3 napja
    Válasz

Jeter is the best Psychic on this site, her predictions are always right. She was spot on about my home selling, buying, job and anything I ask her.
    If you have not tried private with her, you should, it is completely worth it.

•   starfish57 9 napja
    Válasz

Very good reading with straight forward answers that were clear and specific. Will let her know what happens. Thank you.

•   Rosewater2020 12 napja
    Válasz

5 stars!

•   starfish57 18 napja
    Válasz

Very informative.
    Will let her know what happens.
    Thank you!!!!

•   tickleme811 20 napja
    Válasz

Thank you, thank you and thank you. Jeter is 1 in a million. It's been awhile since I've seen her, but she tuned in straight away.

•   starfish57 28 napja
    Válasz

Thank you! Sure could pick up on things.
    Definitely can do timelines well.
    Hope all comes true for the best!
    Blessings!

•   natasha510 29 napja
    Válasz

she's the best <3333

•   starfish57 30 napja
    Válasz

Good reading with lots of specific information. Will let her know what happens.
    Thank you!

•   starfish57 1 hónapja
    Válasz

Great at reading the cards quickly. Specific answers to questions. Gave timelines and hope all works out for the best. Thank you.

•   monijur 1 hónapja
    Válasz

Love her...she is amazing..nails it everytime. Have not met anyone like her and she keeps it real. Doesn't sugarcoat! She is a sweetheart!!!

További bejegyzések  

140/140 

Elérted a maximumhosszát ennek az üzenetnek (140 karakter).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings