Per un esperienza ottimizzata ti preghiamo di aggiornare il tuo flash player. Clicca qui per scaricare l ultima versione di Adobe Flash.

Danyal

Danyal | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
22 voti
People say I have peace on my face & my smile is Heartbreaking, However I always say that its a Blessings from the Almighty. I'm a natural-born clairvoyant over 15-years of experience working professionally. My pendulum is my main tool which helps me to shine a light. If you consider my skills & provide me a chance, I'll assure Perfection & Accuracy. I want you to walk out of my room Happily!FAITH
Lingua
  • Inglese

Bacheca di Danyal

140/140 

Hai raggiunto la lunghezza massima per questo messaggio (140 caratteri).

•   hopelovesun 5 mesi fa
    Rispondi

his the best evr e i be back many time

•   leti98 6 mesi fa
    Rispondi

Aways a pleasure, such good insight, so respectful with his advice, truthful and honest in a gentle manner, kind person, highly recommend!

•   kingo40 7 mesi fa
    Rispondi

Excellent work and knowledge!

•   leti98 7 mesi fa
    Rispondi

Interesting man, kind, loving energy is what he provides, seriously! I will be back for more readings!

•   hopelovesun 7 mesi fa
    Rispondi

his most nice and good i will come back to him again god bless him

140/140 

Hai raggiunto il limite massimo di caratteri consentiti per questo messaggio (140).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings