Per un esperienza ottimizzata ti preghiamo di aggiornare il tuo flash player. Clicca qui per scaricare l ultima versione di Adobe Flash.

ReikiGuru

Bacheca di ReikiGuru

140/140 

Hai raggiunto la lunghezza massima per questo messaggio (140 caratteri).

•   Your Support Team 2 mesi fa
    Rispondi

Your Support Team ti augura Buon Compleanno!

•   heavensangel242 4 mesi fa
    Rispondi

shes awesome! picked up on my energy and my question and gave me the honest truth of what she saw. def recommend her

•   ReikiGuru 3 mesi fa
    Rispondi

Thank you so much! Glad I could help you !

•   Your Support Team 1 anno fa
    Rispondi

Your Support Team ti augura Buon Compleanno!

•   Angela2508 1 anno fa
    Rispondi

great thanks

•   tenderlove23 1 anno fa
    Rispondi

so awesome she got rid of the heaviness i was carrying inside for along time. thank you so much for your kindness and help much needed this

•   ReikiGuru 1 anno fa
    Rispondi

I am always here if you need me !

•   natacha3 2 anni fa
    Rispondi

very good

•   iHuman 2 anni fa
    Rispondi

ReikiGuru is excellent, as she said she delivered accurate timelines and accurate reading. I really like her easy way of explaining things and being very clear and simple. Thank you so much for your help and sending positivity!

•   davelin 2 anni fa
    Rispondi

wow she is a class A queen who sees what you need, will restore your faith in direction

Mostra più elementi  

140/140 

Hai raggiunto il limite massimo di caratteri consentiti per questo messaggio (140).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings