Actualiseer je flash player voor een optimale gebruikerservaring. Klik hier om de laatste versie van Adobe Flash te downloaden.

ADVISRNICKY

ADVISRNICKY | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
116 rates
Hello & welcome my name is NICKY - i am a 5 STAR reader on ORANUM. i am highly sensitive very in tune with the spiritual world. I am fierce however will always read with love & compassion. i am here to be in highest service to all. No tools used in private. I am clairvoyant, clairsentient & clairaudient. i can help it all matters of life. Thank you - Nicky xo
Talen
  • Engels

ADVISRNICKY's Muur

140/140 

U heeft het maximaal aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt(140 karakters).

•   Wolfspirit85 6 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

was very positive will be keeping updated on situation

•   ginla23 6 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Just had an updated reading with AdvisrNicky and it all sounds positive..I just need to be a bit more patient, but change is coming very, very soon.

•   ginla23 7 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Just had an updated reading with advisrnicky..it was good to hear from her and she had great news. Looking forward to something new. :)

•   ginla23 9 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Just had an updated reading with Advisr Nicky and she had inspiring words for me and assured me that things will look better in 2020.

•   myeyesea 9 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

thank you advisrnicky very helpful and insightful

•   myeyesea 10 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

thank you Nikki great advisor

•   soulpeace9 10 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Very Intuitive. Great reader. Picks up on energy immediately !

•   myeyesea 10 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

thank you Nikki you are very helpful and informative and extremely gifted

•   ladyredbug1234 10 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Nicky is the best and never let me down at all. I enjoy all of my readings with her and she is very true and genuine. She will not waste your time and everything she has told me came to past.

•   ginla23 11 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

I just had a reading with AdvisrNicky and she sees a lot of positivity around work and other things finally taking shape. :)

Toon meer items  

140/140 

U heeft het maximale aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings