Actualiseer je flash player voor een optimale gebruikerservaring. Klik hier om de laatste versie van Adobe Flash te downloaden.

AdvisorAmmy

AdvisorAmmy | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
8 rates
I am here to help you out at the time when you are disturb due to stress, confusion & hardship so that you gain strength & positivity in your life. My inner intuition will guide you with anything related to your family, relationship, love & career. I want you to feel comfortable speaking with me & let me aid you find solution to your problem.
Talen
  • Engels

AdvisorAmmy's Muur

140/140 

U heeft het maximaal aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt(140 karakters).

•   PDen50 9 dagen geleden
    Antwoord

thank you!

•   AdvisorAmmy 8 dagen geleden
    Antwoord

Yw..Blessings:-)

•   Your Support Team 21 dagen geleden
    Antwoord

Your Support Team wenst je een hele fijne verjaardag!

•   AdvisorAmmy 21 dagen geleden
    Antwoord

People can use their skills, talent & interest to become successful. It require time & effort, even second counts, once you find purpose.. No one can stop you:-)Good Luck for future.

•   AdvisorAmmy 24 dagen geleden
    Antwoord

After many difficulties, there comes ease.

•   AdvisorAmmy 24 dagen geleden
    Antwoord

Women has got ability to create or destroy man's future. Choose your women wisely.

•   AdvisorAmmy 1 maand geleden
    Antwoord

Be thankful of blessings you have:-)

•   MaiaAroha 2 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Thanks Ammy you are so helpful!

•   AdvisorAmmy 1 maand geleden
    Antwoord

you are welcome dear:-)

•   AdvisorAmmy 2 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Every person is fighting with their own battle, never disrespect or judge easily.

Toon meer items  

140/140 

U heeft het maximale aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings