For den beste brukeropplevelsen, vennligst oppdater flash player. Klikk her for å laste ned nyeste versjon av Adobe Flash..

Gisela27

Gisela27 | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
141 priser
Welcome, I work with various card decks, my clairvoyance, energy work, blockade resolution, coaching, healing stones, love rituals, runes and much more.... Hallo, ich arbeite mit verschiedenen Kartendecks, meiner Hellsicht, Energie Arbeit, Blockaden Auflösung, Coaching, Heilsteine, Liebes-Rituale uvm.
Språk
  • Engelsk, Tysk

Gisela27's Wall

140/140 

Du har nådd maksimumslengden på denne meldingen (140 tegn).

•   sandra991 11 dager siden
    Svar

Excellent reading. Thanks so much!! You are wonderful and I appreciate you.

•   whiteopals 2 måneder siden
    Svar

An excellent reading as always. Bless you. Thank you for always helping me.

•   KocsardyVanessa 2 måneder siden
    Svar

This was my first time trying out the live chat with Gisela27 and I am quite satisfied :) She is very sweet and kind. I definitely recommend having a tarot card session with her. I will definitely take her advise from the tarot cards !

Svar

Gisela is BEYOND WONDERFUL. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT HER. Her rates are so reasonable and she is an EXCEPTIONAL PSYCHIC. She will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know, and will do it quickly. I cannot recommend her enough. She is tremendous.

•   debbie1231 2 måneder siden
    Svar

hi back for update she fast and straight forward thanks gisela will be back for more update.

Svar

Gisela is absolutely wonderful. Wonderful, wonderful. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her. I can't recommend her enough!!! She will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know, and will do it quickly, and will give you a very DEEP answer and excellent information. She is terrific, and a wonderfully kind person. I really, really recommend her to you.

•   whiteopals 3 måneder siden
    Svar

Exceptional as usual!! Thank you for ALWAYS helping me so much!! You are a wonderful psychic, and an excellent person! I cannot recommend you enough!!!

Svar

Gisela is so wonderful. She is a gift from GOD to me. SERIOUSLY. I'm not just "being nice." I am eternally grateful to her and to God for giving me her help. Her help is truly divine and blessed and she is terrific. PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT HER. Let her help you too. She will answer ANY questions you have, and give you an IN-DEPTH answer, and do it QUICKLY. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

Svar

Gisela is wonderful. PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT HER. She is an amazing psychic and will tell you anything you need to know, and do it REALLY QUICKLY. She is an exceptional psychic and a very kind and caring person. I really, really recommend her.

Svar

You are a gift and a blessing from God Gisela. Thank you so much. I cannot recommend Gisela to you enough. She is an absolutely GIFTED psychic. She is wonderful and can tell you ANYTHING you want. PLEASE, PLEASE contact her!!

Vis flere innlegg  

140/140 

Du har nådd maksimal lengde på denne meldingen (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings