Dla idealnych doświadczeń proszę zaktualizować Flash Player. Kliknij tutaj by pobrać najnowszą wersję Adobe Flash.

EmpathicMermaid

EmpathicMermaid | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
17 ocen
I am an honest person, with knowledge in many areas from psychology to religion and beyond. I have always had vision beyond the five senses and "known" things. I am empathic, and keep an open heart and mind. I care about people and want to help others face life's challenges without sugar coating or laying out false ideas or hopes. Come to me if you want a strong spiritual advisor.
Języki
  • Angielski

EmpathicMermaid's Sciana

140/140 

Osiągnąłeś/aś maksymalną długość tej wiadomości (140 znaków).

•   FREESOUL16 2 lat temu
    Odpowiedź

I had a reading regarding love before when she had the lowest rate, maybe she first came out on oranum at that time. I felt that she was great with the cards and I have heard similar predictions except that she is not too much into time frame, so am I. Anyhow, I sense she did a good career reading as well though I am still not certain whether I want to leave my current place of work, Thx

•   tristian 2 lat temu
    Odpowiedź

Empathic Mermaid is such a beautiful soul, with boundless love and compassion; she is truly empathetic, pouring all of herself into her readings. Her clairaudience allows her to divine into a situation, backed by messages from the cards; balancing out the reading, she offers practical advice, life coaching and the kindest counsel one could ever hope to find.

•   wassawa241729842 2 lat temu
    Odpowiedź

thank you!!!!! so positive!!

•   stavrosnyc 2 lat temu
    Odpowiedź

very grounded warm kind and very helpful

140/140 

Osiągnąłeś maksymalną długość tej wiadomości (140 znaków).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings