Dla idealnych doświadczeń proszę zaktualizować Flash Player. Kliknij tutaj by pobrać najnowszą wersję Adobe Flash.

josephinebloom

josephinebloom | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
81 ocen
I am a Lenormand reader for almost 40 years and Tarot reader for 20. I can help you achieve clarity when it comes about questions such as : HOW TO MOVE ON? / DOES HE/ SHE LOVE ME? / WHAT NEEDS TO CHANGE IN THE RELATIONSHIP ? / ARE WE ON THE SAME PATH FOR THE NEXT... YEARS? Or, if you met a new person, to get an answer for WHAT IS THE LONG TERM POTENTIAL with him/ her?
Języki
  • Angielski, Rumuński

josephinebloom's Sciana

140/140 

Osiągnąłeś/aś maksymalną długość tej wiadomości (140 znaków).

•   champion2014 8 dni temu
    Odpowiedź

Josephinebloom, thank you for chatting with me !

•   Angel1Mike 1 miesiąc temu
    Odpowiedź

Ty I got your message <3

•   Genan123456789 3 miesięcy temu
    Odpowiedź

Hello, U missed the appointment that we was supposed to have today please messsge me and let me know when u gonna be on! Thank you

•   josephinebloom 4 miesięcy temu
    Odpowiedź

I want to thank all the people who have voted for me, I kindly appreciate your votes and I want you to know that I am happy to help you as much as I can with a little message in free chat or in private. I wish you all stay safe and take care of you and your beloved ones in this difficult times we are living. I feel to share the Serenity Prayer with you all: " God, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can change and the wisdom to know the difference!" May love of God shelter us all!

•   natasha510 7 miesięcy temu
    Odpowiedź

she was so detailed in her reading and explained everything i kept her for like a hour, sorry. she was the best reading I've had here in oranium and I've been on this for years! she is amazing

•   josephinebloom 4 miesięcy temu
    Odpowiedź

thank you for your kind words. I am here whenever you need me. Blessing, love and light, Josephine

•   champion2014 8 miesięcy temu
    Odpowiedź

thank you for chatting with me !

•   karolina111 1 rok temu
    Odpowiedź

She gives very good advice and senses the situation well. It was worth the credits!

•   faith1122 1 rok temu
    Odpowiedź

Jo has always been right on point and kind.. I am grateful to have her as an advisor

•   Genan123456789 1 rok temu
    Odpowiedź

Hello, Are you getting back on later because I would like to take you to private......

Pokaż więcej wyników  

140/140 

Osiągnąłeś maksymalną długość tej wiadomości (140 znaków).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings