Para uma experiência ideal de utlilizador, por favor actualize o seu flash player. Clique aqui para descarregar a mais recente versão do Adobe Flash.

lovingangel24

lovingangel24 | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
172 taxas
In this life time I have mastered the full range of intuitive arts. I depend on my quick Clairvoyance(divine sight)and Clarisentience (divine feeling) to guide you to your highest, best possible outcome. I channel through my Spirit Guides and receive messages to serve you highest good regarding any situation or topic you may have concerns about. I have used my gifts to help over 75,000 people.
Idiomas
  • Inglês

Mural da lovingangel24

140/140 

Chegou ao limite do tamanho desta mensagem (140 caracteres).

•   starfish57 10 dias atrás
    Responder

Thank you very much.
    Lots of interesting comments.
    Looking forward to it all.
    Thanks again.

•   starfish57 15 dias atrás
    Responder

amazing how she can pick up on things; it is almost like she can give confirmation before you even ask the question.
    Love her readings!
    Thank you!

•   starfish57 21 dias atrás
    Responder

Very in-depth!
    She told me things before I could inform her!
    Amazing handle on my situation.
    Thank you so much for having her on this site!

•   starfish57 1 mês atrás
    Responder

Thank you! Very precise and accuracy galore! Wow! Sure was something to have her read for me. Thank you!

•   Your Support Team 4 meses atrás
    Responder

Your Support Team deseja-lhe um Feliz Aniversário!

•   Waiting4Him 1 ano atrás
    Responder

Thank you very much for your quick answers.

•   Angelwings22 1 ano atrás
    Responder

She is amazing! No need to even have questions. She hits right to them all, without any prompting! Knows exactly why youre in her room! She gives the most detailed descriptions in such little time. Her accuracy is stunning...to the day she can tell you how someone feels or how youre feeling! NO FLUFF, just solid info!

•   kayaklvr 1 ano atrás
    Responder

She is Fantastic! Highly Recommend
    Thank you!

•   lovingangel24 1 ano atrás
    Responder

When Accuracy Counts, Get the TRUTH now. 99% SHOCKING Accuracy! Fast, Accurate, and Honest will answer your question before you ask the question

•   naturelover24 1 ano atrás
    Responder

She is amazing !! The most accurate reading I have ever had !!! I did private reading and she is very accurate..Love her readings..Many blessings..Thank you so much !!!!

Ver mais entradas  

140/140 

Chegou ao limite desta mensagem (140 caracteres).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings