Для идеального пользовательского опыта, пожалуйста, обновите ваш flash player. Нажать здесь, чтобы загрузить последнюю версию Adobe Flash.

WhitRunningRiver

WhitRunningRiver | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
22 голосов
Hello. I'm a Native American Spiritualist, Shaman, Clairvoyant, and Empath with over 30 years of experience in doing readings, guidance, and healings. I use no tools in my sessions. I work with Spirit and my Ancestral Guides to deliver accurate, honest, direct, and compassionate messages.
Языки
  • Английский

Стена WhitRunningRiver's

140/140 

Вы достигли максимальную длину сообщения (140 символов).

•   swong74 3 дней назад
    Ответить

Thank you for confirming once again about people that I know currently in my life.

•   swong74 13 дней назад
    Ответить

Thank you for helping me out with my questions about taking on more work which I think I was right not to take. Also for telling me that I am back on track and getting things done.

•   swong74 18 дней назад
    Ответить

Good for my friend for reaching his goal like he wanted. I want him to make it and to go beyond his limitations!!! Thank you.

•   swong74 18 дней назад
    Ответить

Thank you for helping me with the reading about relationships and all. :)

•   swong74 24 дней назад
    Ответить

Thank you for confirming that I was on target with my psychic abilities about things and to trust myself more and more. :)

•   swong74 1 месяц назад
    Ответить

Thank you for telling me that what I am doing is the right direction in my career and work wise. I need good news now.

Ответить

Thank you for helping me out with my family issues that I have. I really need to stay calm, cool, and collected when things are in chaos.

Ответить

Thank you for letting me know that I learned to trust myself and to set stronger boundaries.

Ответить

Thank you for helping me feel more comfortable about my friend. Where and what I should do about this friendship / relationship.

•   swong74 2 месяцев назад
    Ответить

Thank you for telling me about my friend. I thought I was wrong and paranoid, but now I know it is true.

Показать больше записей  

140/140 

Вы достигли максимальной длины этого сообщения (лимит 140 знаков).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings