Pre optimálny užívateľský zážitok si prosím aktualizujte svoj flash player. Kliknutím tu si stiahnite poslednú verziu Adobe Flash.

Jahben

Jahben | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
79 rates
A third generation, born gifted-psychic, I've traveled the globe for years honing my skill under different teachers. Tarot, insight Meditation, and karma correction, numerology. Expert in relationships, family issues, custody cases, matching, soulmate, check cheating. I can guide you through and bring you clarity. I only give out true and honest responses.
Jazyky
  • Anglicky, grécky

Nástenka Jahben

140/140 

Dosiahol si maximálnu veľkosť tejto správy (140 znakov).

•   tisiphone pred 1 mesiacom
    Odpovedať

Sorry my credit ran out but that’s an amazing reading, thanks so much, really clear and accurate :)))))))))

•   TinaBeena pred 2 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Thank you so much! It was really nice speaking with you!

•   brian82 pred 4 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Thank you very much Jahben :)

•   Jahben pred 4 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Blessings, Brian ! Keep guided

•   lady71 pred 4 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Jahben is one of the best psychic's on Oranum. He is so empathetic. Very accurate in his readings and is very quick. He does not waste time. He is genuine and very talented. I would go back to him for all my questions!

Odpovedať

A true lady, thank you dear Lady 71 . My pleasure dear

•   MovingForward4 pred 7 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Thank you - you are in my favs now. Great reading - made me feel much better.

Odpovedať

Thank you my dear.

•   RedMeeko pred 1 rokom
    Odpovedať

Absolutely jaw-dropping the amount of information Jahben understood about me just from things like birthday, palms, birthmarks on ears... I am gobsmacked. He helped clarify and guide me on things I was lost on, highlighted some essential things I must follow. I realised that I can't neglect my soul & sense of purpose in the work I choose. Meditation camp. Next time I'll find that eye button! ;)

•   Jahben pred 1 rokom
    Odpovedať

Thank you , God bless you

Ukázať ďalšie príspevky  

140/140 

Dosiahli ste maximálnu dížku správy (140 znakov).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings