För en optimal användarupplevelse vänligen uppdatera din Flash-spelare. Klicka här för att ladda ner senaste versionen av Adobe Flash.

Yemaya

Yemaya | Patrick Arundell Horoscopes
20 avgifter
Real messages from God & Angels immediately! NO TOOLS USED! Instant connection. College Degree in Psychology, You will feel blessed after your reading. I'm an Expert, Born Psychic, Crowned Priestess In Cuba, Palm Reader, Energy Healer, Face Reading, I specialize in Love, Career, Marriage, Family, Guidance, and Spiritual Life Coaching. I also type fast if needed.
Språk
  • Engelska

Yemaya's Vägg

140/140 

Du har nått det här meddelandets maximala längd (140 tecken).

•   GraceMarie1998 7 månader sedan
    Svara

Truly Amazing

•   QuQu2019 8 månader sedan
    Svara

Absolutely Amazing! She was spot on with everything I was thinking and wanted to know! Will definitely be back!

•   Carmen50 10 månader sedan
    Svara

I really enjoyed my reading with Yemaya. She knows her stuff, she's kind and caring, and she gives really solid advice. Highly recommend her.

•   Your Support Team 10 månader sedan
    Svara

Your Support Team önskar dig en bra Födelsedag!

•   Yemaya 1 år sedan
    Svara

Intense short reading
    Intense short reading & question. Join

•   star52484 1 år sedan
    Svara

she is just wonderful. picked up on alot that was going on. I appreciate her, and will be back! xoxo

•   Your Support Team 2 år sedan
    Svara

Your Support Team önskar dig en bra Födelsedag!

•   shinebrighter07 2 år sedan
    Svara

She is wonderful! Full of light and love. Her messages felt very on-point for me and her advice feels like a weight lifted off my shoulders. Thank you so much for the reading and the guidance!! God bless you!

•   karilur 3 år sedan
    Svara

she pick up 100% of my worries. great reading.

•   karilur 3 år sedan
    Svara

excellent reading

140/140 

Du har nått den maximala längden på detta meddelande (140 tecken).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings